Dynamic can provide customised and agile sales and management staff to sporting bodies, clubs and organisations.
With extensive experience and knowledge of the Australian sporting and business landscape, Dynamic have managed dozens of one-off and boutique experiences for clients through to internationally recognised events.
An outsourced solution can provide a sporting body or club a significant cost reduction whilst increasing revenues, efficiencies and working with highly capable and skilled staff for a nominated period of time.
Contact Dynamic today to discuss your requirements and receive a consultation with your executive team.
Brisbane Roar Outsourced Solution Strategy
Dynamic partnered with the Brisbane Roar in developing a customised and efficient Corporate Hospitality Program from 2013 to 2016.
The 3 time A-League Champions had strong corporate support at its home finals in Suncorp Stadium but had large over-heads throughout the season and needed to increase its commercial revenue opportunities.
Staff were often under-utilised in the off-season and costs were not being offset against sales revenue and the cost of hospitality execution.
Utilising both parties existing intellectual property and skill-sets, the program created efficiencies in managing existing partnerships and developing new business, whilst reducing costs to the Club.
In addition to management of the hospitality program, Dynamic developed a strategy to:
- Reconnect with the club’s corporate supporters
- Identify new opportunities to grow revenue by engaging in a wide range of small scale events
- Sell, Manage and Execute the clubs involvement with the tour of Liverpool FC in 2015
- Implementation of systems to facilitate growth.
With two full-time corporate sales staff and costs of execution out-weighing the return to the club, Dynamic was engaged as an outsourced solution and executed the corporate hospitality program, reporting into the Commercial Manager and CEO.
The partnership was multi-faceted and incorporated:
Hospitality Program Review and Report
- Review and forward budgeting
- Database segmentation
- Identification of new market opportunities
Creation of a strategic Corporate Hospitality program
- Budgeting and sales targets
- Reporting mechanisms and KPI implementation
- Cost reduction
- Revenue focused outcomes
Development of tailored marketing collateral
- Digital and sales material
- Telephone Strategy
Implementation and execution of the program
- Pre-Season development
- In-Season KPI measurementPost-Season review and renewal
Adding to the working with Liverpool FC touring in 2015, the club needed a strategy and sales collateral produced with a short lead time. In partnership with Ticketek’s corporate arm, TEG, Dynamic and the Brisbane Roar generated in excess of $1.5m in sales in 5 days incorporating:
- Dedicated digital and sales collateral
- Hospitality and allocation strategy
- Management and staffing at the event
- Revenue generation for the Club and its partners whilst maintaining a low cost base
Culminating in the club having a change of management in 2016, Dynamic ensured the Brisbane Roar were in a strong position to further develop its hospitality program on the back of its relationship with Dynamic.
Through this partnership with the Brisbane Roar, Dynamic provided:
- New Corporate Hospitality Clients
- An independent and honest review with existing corporate client relationships
- Collaborated digital and database content
- Excess capacity strategies
- A substantial increase in outbound call volume and measurements of sales including:
- Inbound Traffic
- Outbound calls
- New leads
- Returning clients