We are always on the look out for experienced sales staff.
Business Development & Sales Executive
- Full Time Role.
- Brisbane CBD location.
- Fantastic industry for high performing sales guns who are sports enthusiasts.
- Base Salary + Commission structure.
We are a leading sports marketing agency with a strong focus on Corporate Hospitality sales and execution for a range of official rights holders and bodies such as the National Rugby League, Cricket Australia, Australian Turf Club and ANZ Stadium. We run major events such as corporate luncheons, private aircraft tours to events like the State of Origin at the MCG. We offer corporate packages such as corporate boxes around the country, including the MCG, Etihad Stadium and many others.
We are the exclusive agent for high profile boxing matches featuring Jeff Horn, such as the Manny Pacquiao vs Jeff Horn match at Suncorp, and for the Battle of Brisbane 2, Jeff Horn vs Gary Corcoran. We ran an exclusive tour to Las Vegas for Jeff Horn vs Terence Crawford.
About the role:
Reporting to the Sales Director, this role is responsible for the generation of Corporate Hospitality revenue at key events such as, but not limited to, all 3 State of Origins, the NRL Grand Final, Boxing Matches, Corporate Lunches and Cricket.
The successful applicant will be responsible for generating new business from an existing database, as well as actively prospecting for new contacts.
A day in the life of:
- Undertake a set number of outbound phone calls to prospective clients each and every day
- Utilise existing database of lapsed customers and re-engaging with lost clients.
- Actively seek out new leads by asking for referrals or identifying new channels.
- Set meeting appointments with key clients.
- Identify new sales opportunities from select existing clients.
- Utilise the company CRM to log contact activity.
- Achieve individual and team targets as set by the Sales Director
Our ideal team member:
- A proven track record in outbound phone sales
- Demonstrated experience in working with and meeting sales targets
- Ability to develop relationships with a wide range of clients in a wide range of industries and business sizes, from EA’s to CEOs.
- Exceptional sales funnel management, moving clients along the sales process.
- Proven and well-honed sales close techniques
- Ability to work unsupervised.
- Friendly outgoing nature, adept at networking
- Strong administration skills, especially in Excel for reporting requirements
What we’ll provide
- Uncapped earning ability
- Full training on all products and site inspections at key local and interstate venues.
- The experience of working in a fast paced, exciting industry.
- A relaxed and friendly work environment. Dress up on days you have meetings with clients, dress down on days you don’t.
- Weekly breakfasts and monthly lunches.
- The opportunity to invite key prospective clients to select sporting events in a corporate facility.
- The ability to attend high profile local and interstate sporting events so you can develop relationships with your clients in attendance.
How to apply:
Experienced sales staff will know how to apply for this role, and how not to apply. We look forward to hearing from you.